Renew kitap

ESTCK

Hello All, my first time so be gentle!
I recently had the experience of having to renew my UK Passport which had 8mths to run in order to have my second Entry/Exit visa. Immigration told my Agent that was required, so now it's done. My KITAP is a Retirement Visa and yes the Agent is my sponsor it still has 3 years to run. I'm interested in knowing more about renewing. My Agent tells me that there are two options Unlimited Visa and back to the annual KITAS. The price I've been quite for the Unlimited is not affordable for me. May I please have your words of wisdom on my options and possible costs. I'm single and the Agent has suggested that the cost would come down if I marry an Indonesian lady!? If there's something that I've missed please let met know.
Regards

Mmmmm, the visa may the cheaper (different type), but not sure the event in its globality will be cheaper.....
Most likely the contrary.

Hello All, my first time so be gentle!
I recently had the experience of having to renew my UK Passport which had 8mths to run in order to have my second Entry/Exit visa. Immigration told my Agent that was required, so now it's done. My KITAP is a Retirement Visa and yes the Agent is my sponsor it still has 3 years to run. I'm interested in knowing more about renewing. My Agent tells me that there are two options Unlimited Visa and back to the annual KITAS. The price I've been quite for the Unlimited is not affordable for me. May I please have your words of wisdom on my options and possible costs. I'm single and the Agent has suggested that the cost would come down if I marry an Indonesian lady!? If there's something that I've missed please let met know.
Regards

If you are married to an Indonesian, you can get a spousal KITAS/KITAP, which if you do it yourself is much cheaper than Retirement Visa. For spousal KITAS/P the latest fees: A KITAS is about Rp 1.5 Million, KITAP Rp 5 million and the unlimited KITAP is Rp 15 million.

Unfortunately, for a retirement visa you are at the mercy of however much the agent feels they can charge you without you resorting to drastic measures such as switching agents, or getting married to an Indonesian.... :D

Thanks so much it's exactly what I needed to know. Now to find a willing partner?!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back