Reliable Car Rental - Jakarta

Quick question, do the car rentals require the services of your drivers as well? Or can we rent just the car? And how much for additional hours?

You can just rent the cars but you would need to give a deposit guarantee of 1 million rupiah. Fully refunded if there is no damage to the car.

Additional hours - 50,000 rupiah an hour.

Thanks.

Deborahk can you answer my question, or is the Kijang your best offering?

Sorry, I missed your question before. At the moment we don't have anything above a Kijang.

You can just rent the cars but you would need to give a deposit guarantee of 1 million rupiah. Fully refunded if there is no damage to the car.

Additional hours - 50,000 rupiah an hour.

Thanks.

Thank you that makes it very clear. I'll let you know when I need a car. I know someone who's coming to Jakarta and might be more convenient to rent a car than use Uber/Grab/Bluebird.

Thanks again.

Hi all!
Just a quick note as I have no time browsing all the post.. I need a VAn From Home to Airport and back(k.jeruk area). For 4-5 person. PLease reply ASAP, the pick up date is tomorrow (Jan 8) from 11am to 3am* Jan 9
*depends on flight sched worst sencario flight can arrives @3 so we should be at home past 4am.

MOst car rental site have hard time on my fix time sched. I can not afford the AVIS (2juta +) my budget is below 500 for the possible 4 hours schedule. If only Uber/Grab are assured to be around i would prefer them instead. Last time I tried them it was stressful to get to the pick up point plus last minute cancellation.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats