prescription help

clintives

hello
we are two american tourists in pecatu who due to current circumstances worldwide are staying until things calm down.
unfortunately we are both runnning low on our prescribed ADHD meds. my lady takes concerta and i take adderall.

how would we go about getting a prescription for something similar here in bali? i’ve read that ProHiper10 is the most comparable to what we both take that is available in indonesia.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

R Cameron

Charter Member
Cager
Here is a resource: https://www.mims.com/indonesia/

It seems Concerta is available, though a pharmacy may need a few days to order it. There is also a standard price listed at the bottom of the page. https://www.mims.com/indonesia/drug/info/concerta/?type=brief

Adderall doesn't appear in a search there. Isn't that an amphetamine with widespread abuse in the US? Indonesia is very strict on drugs and methamphetamines are a large problem here, so I'm sure it would be highly restricted or even not available. Consult with a local pharmacist and your prescribing doctor to try and find an altrenative.

Dominique

how would we go about getting a prescription for something similar here in bali?
Same as you would back home I suppose. This kind of medication needs a prescription so you need to see a doctor first with both your medications, and see with him whether you may be prescribed the equivalent or the same if available. The doctor will also tell you to which pharmacy you can go, as I doubt this would be available just anywhere.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m17tgw
Top Bottom