Politics vs Public Health

ponyexpress

Cager
Thank friggin god I don’t live in the US. I heard there was no shooting in school for the first time in March since 2002.

Nimbus

Charter Member
Cager
They have a name for this kind of guys: #cosplaytriot (apologies to cosplayers). They’re just looking for an opportunity to strut in their tacticool gear.

Do I support them? No. Open carry is a contentious subject among gun owners, and I can say with confidence that most owners don’t approve this stunt.

Puspawarna

Cager
What an embarrassment. I don't know what is wrong with people.

Nimbus

Charter Member
Cager
The protest is promoted by a conservative group tied to the Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, the Amway lady.

I didn’t like Amway, now I’ll never buy one out of principle.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
The protestors made it look like a trump rally. Trump shirts, confederate flags, and some came armed to shoot any virus I guess. Afterwards you had trump jumping up and down with support stating they must be listening to him and that they should liberate their states. These states are of course important for trump's reelection in regards to the electorial college. He seems to be calling for these states to have unrest and then he can point to it being the governor's fault. The Democratic Governors faults. Political underhanded tricks that could include violence.

Nimbus

Charter Member
Cager

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veryambiguous