"Please allow me to introduce myself..."

Might be a bit off topic, but I'm taking a leave from the forum for a week or two or something. Just thought I would say something, so no-one asks BA if I died or not (like last time). No particularly interesting reason, just me trying to get my shit together, so taking a break from all things electronic that are not work related. Actually, I'll be around until tomorrow afternoon, if anyone can rec me some "nanny-ware" that will help me limit my access to a specific list of sites (self control issues) :clap2:.

Change your Windows or Mac password to something really complicated (a combination of uppercase, numbers, special characters, etc). Write it down on a piece of paper (don't look too often and try to memorize!). Give said paper to someone you trust or lock it away for however many days or weeks required! Here is a good password for you: Kp4$mKF@rT896.

:) thanks for the heads up Happyman
Superglue your fingers together then you can't type/ scroll etc.

Talking about cicak poo we discovered lots of it behind all our photos and paintings on the walls when we were moving last week. So pleasant:p
If you only had cicak poo BEHIND the photos and paintings and your pembantu will be unemployed after your move please let me know; at my place they hypnotize everyone except me when they drop loafs on the windowsills, curtains and once or twice overnight on top of the cereal boxes that are put on the table and walked away from. FML.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back