Parent ILL- VISA for EX WNI returning to Indonesia

Notanexpat

Hi, I’m currently overseas and I got news that my mum is really ill. I want to go back before the worst thing happen. Please advise best visa for my husband & myself. My husband is European citizen & I’m Ex-WNI

My plan is applying repatriation visa for myself and sosial budaya visa for my husband. After that I’ll apply KITAS. Questions:

1. Can my husband apply sosial budaya visa in this situation?
2. Can he joint application with me (for KITAS) in order to stay in the same period of time?
3. Can he extend the sosial budaya visa on shore if joint application isn’t possible?

thank you for helping 👏🏽

Hi, I’m currently overseas and I got news that my mum is really ill. I want to go back before the worst thing happen. Please advise best visa for my husband & myself. My husband is European citizen & I’m Ex-WNI

My plan is applying repatriation visa for myself and sosial budaya visa for my husband. After that I’ll apply KITAS. Questions:

1. Can my husband apply sosial budaya visa in this situation?
2. Can he joint application with me (for KITAS) in order to stay in the same period of time?
3. Can he extend the sosial budaya visa on shore if joint application isn’t possible?

thank you for helping 👏🏽

1. Yes, visa applications are once again open via https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/ The process is online now, and you will get e-mailed the visa approval (or rejection).
2. Once you have a KITAS, you can sponsor your husband. Please note, KITAS is valid for 1 year, and the visit visas (SosBud) are now valid for 6 months, so unless you are planning on staying for more than 6 months, maybe KITAS is not necessary.
3. Yes.

Hi Dafluff,

So no need to apply for visa at the Indonesian Embassy? Can just apply Indonesia Visa online and provide the required documents, passport and pay the visa fees? Once approved, we will get an email regarding the visa approval/rejection?

Hi Dafluff,

So no need to apply for visa at the Indonesian Embassy? Can just apply Indonesia Visa online and provide the required documents, passport and pay the visa fees? Once approved, we will get an email regarding the visa approval/rejection?

Correct. Your approval will be e-mailed to you, and with that e-mail, you can travel to Indonesia.

Thanks. I will be traveling back to the states and need to apply for Indonesian visa to enter Indonesia. Hope the immigration policy will not change in July 2021.

Thank you so much for helping.

I'm facing some difficulties applying for the visa right now.
It seems like we can only apply for those visas (B211A & C318) if we're onshore (image attached). Can anyone shed some light on it?

Attachments

• location wise.png
    location wise.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 112
  • current location.png
    current location.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 135
  • visa indonesia.png
    visa indonesia.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 124

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back