Package from EU to Indonesia

grzepa1981

Hi it's my first post here,

On November 4th ive sent package containg curcumin tablets from Poland to Java using EMS. The tracking shows this, as last update: POLAND (REP) PL 2017-11-04 17:00 Departure from outward OE
What should I do if this not gonna get updated, I mean if there's a way to contact customs regarding my package? Like a telephone, or email. I've looked on the net and couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Hi it's my first post here,

On November 4th ive sent package containg curcumin tablets from Poland to Java using EMS. The tracking shows this, as last update: POLAND (REP) PL 2017-11-04 17:00 Departure from outward OE
What should I do if this not gonna get updated, I mean if there's a way to contact customs regarding my package? Like a telephone, or email. I've looked on the net and couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.
Hi grzepa and welcome to the forum.

I've sent documents the other way from ID to UK using Pos Indonesia/EMS and had the same delay and no tracking...it sometimes took three weeks. Once I sent by Express and POS even declared the documents lost but, eventually, they turned up two months later....they had been sent by snail mail.

A coworker had told me usually when it comes to the mail and customs, it is one of two things: Understaffed or lazy. He had ordered a new pair of eye glasses and has been waiting for 2.5 months.

Normally when I have had things sent to me, it took about a month or so.

Also thanks Dafluff for the link. I have that arrived and is sitting with customs clearance. Going to give POS a call to see if they know anything.

If you're looking for curcumin tablets, you can buy them here in Indonesia. You should of course check this yourself but I believe "kapsul temulawak" is what you should ask for.

Thanks for the replies! So Ive checked again the ems tracking, and it shows something like this:

KTSH IDJKTA 2017-11-16 10:31 Arrival at inward OE
KTSH 19000 2017-11-16 12:56 Departure from inward OE Adpis : 002164

@Burungkecil , thanks, however I was looking for a high concentrated extract with added black pepper, as it greatly improves the absorbtion of curcumin.

So it means Jakarta have received your parcel and it was send again to the next destination?
As for the customs you should not be to hasty to contact them. They can make problems from nothing. It's the last thing you should do. If your parcel would be intercepted and held by customs they will send letter informing you to pay any outstanding fees to the reciver's address in order to release parcel.

I guess, I wasn't that lucky :-( The update shows:

MPCSEMARANG 50400 2017-11-18 08:23 Arrival at delivery/Transit Office
MPCSEMARANG 50400 2017-11-18 09:29 Penerimaan Dokumen / Accepted by Customs
MPCSEMARANG 50400 2017-11-18 09:39 Processing document by Customs
MPCSEMARANG 50400 2017-11-18 12:21 Pemeriksaan / Customs inspection

Looks like they accepted the package, then become interested in it again.

It's a standard customs inspection. You will get a notification mailed to you at home if they need information from you.

Not sure where you are at but way up here in manado I don't worry about a package from Europe or the states till after 60 days. True most stuff gets here in a month but not uncommon for it to take 2 months. Hell I got a letter at my post office box that took 6 months.

Damn I love indonesia

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James A