onshore b211a

Yama

Does anyone have experience applying for a second consecutive onshore b211a since the new regulations began back in September? My first will be finished soon and I'm not sure if immigration is allowing foreigners a second visa? Has anyone already done this? And if so, do we still need proof of $10000 USD for the onshore application? Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated!

Yama

Sorry I'm not sure I know what you mean. Only 5 monthly extensions are granted for the b211a. Then one must apply for a new visa, or leave.

snpark

Cager
Are you asking me or telling me?

You ask what is the procedure
I give you the answer
Now you're arguing? WTF?!!
You don't need to apply for a new one. Currently they are letting people just continue with the monthly extensions

Got it??

dafluff

Cager
Sorry I'm not sure I know what you mean. Only 5 monthly extensions are granted for the b211a. Then one must apply for a new visa, or leave.

B211A (Ijin Kunjungan) visas are indeed only extendable 5 times, as per November 2020. You need to then either convert it to ITAS if you qualify or repeat the application onshore as if it was the first time, fulfilling all requirements, including proof of funds.

EnlDZHoUYAAvneF.jpg

snpark

Cager
Someone has deleted my previous post?

At the moment you don't need to renew, they let you just continue monthly extensions even after the 5th extension.

That is a fact. My friend last week just got his passport back with his 6th monthly renewal extension.

Not sure why my post was deleted.

I took objection to the OP arguing with me when he asked for information or advice, it was given, and he then denied it and argued!
My tone was harsh but I did not swear

My information is correct and factual first hand. My friend asked the agent to renew his B211a and was told he was allowed to keep just doing monthly extensions for the foreseeable future every 30 days

snpark

Cager
Ok thankyou for the information

Idea: perhaps mention it on the thread? Just suggestion. Like "this post is deleted pending moderation or editing" etc rather than just delete it without even telling the poster?

dafluff

Cager
Ok thankyou for the information

Idea: perhaps mention it on the thread? Just suggestion. Like "this post is deleted pending moderation or editing" etc rather than just delete it without even telling the poster?

Yup...would have done this normally, but got distracted this morning.

Yama

Someone has deleted my previous post?

At the moment you don't need to renew, they let you just continue monthly extensions even after the 5th extension.

That is a fact. My friend last week just got his passport back with his 6th monthly renewal extension.

Not sure why my post was deleted.

I took objection to the OP arguing with me when he asked for information or advice, it was given, and he then denied it and argued!
My tone was harsh but I did not swear

My information is correct and factual first hand. My friend asked the agent to renew his B211a and was told he was allowed to keep just doing monthly extensions for the foreseeable future every 30 days
Sorry if my tone came across as argumentative, I did not take the time to explain my confusion. I should have expanded and asked for more clarity on your information. Making offence or coming across as rude was not my intent. Thank you for your advise.

Yama

B211A (Ijin Kunjungan) visas are indeed only extendable 5 times, as per November 2020. You need to then either convert it to ITAS if you qualify or repeat the application onshore as if it was the first time, fulfilling all requirements, including proof of funds.

View attachment 1694

Thank you!

dafluff

Cager
Are you asking me or telling me?

You ask what is the procedure
I give you the answer
Now you're arguing? WTF?!!
You don't need to apply for a new one. Currently they are letting people just continue with the monthly extensions

Got it??

The above post was temporarily removed while the moderators were discussing what course of action to take. We have determined that the post is in violation of our Posting Guidelines namely:

Be nice to newbies
New forum users are to be encouraged to participate in our forum. Please give them extra latitude and the benefit of the doubt. Refrain from responding to a genuine newbie user with sarcasm, terse one-liners, or other unwelcoming attitudes.

The response in the post was completely unwarranted and excessively harsh, especially considering the interaction leading up to it. We have always asked our more senior users to consider being more welcoming towards new posters, but note a tendency that some users continue to ignore this.

As such, we are recording a written warning for this particular post for user @snpark. As always, a further violation of our guidelines can result in further moderation action.

Sincerely,

Dafluff
for The Moderation Team.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquavitae