one step forward with AI

pantaiema

Cager
In the past Photoshop, now one step forward with AI.

Those who are the secret only-fans lovers, in the future you might be just communicating with robots. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"....Those who are the secret only-fans lovers, in the future you might be just communicating with robots. :ROFLMAO: ":ROFLMAO:
In the future but in the meantime you will just have to settle with using the internet and communicate with Nigerian men pretending to be beautiful girls.
1701654896532.png

In the future but in the meantime you will just have to settle with using the internet and communicate with Nigerian men pretending to be beautiful girls.
View attachment 3572
Like this Post #44 for the opposite sex??

I discovered that certain scenarios often involve individuals unable to think rationally. An instance of this is when people start falling in love, experience romantic feelings. In Indonesian culture, there is a saying that suggests "when someone is falling in love even goat poop (manure) might taste as delightful as Mozart Kugeln Chocolate Balls". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
For people who drink Luwak coffee goat poop manure might be the perfect side dish.
1703039537313.png

Last edited:
Indonesian culture, there is a saying that suggests "when someone is falling in love even goat poop (manure) might taste as delightful as Mozart Kugeln Chocolate Balls". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's cat poo.
"Kalau cinta sudah melekat ta(h)i kucing rasa coklat", the lyric of a song (1980-ish?) sang by Gombloh.

It's cat poo.
"Kalau cinta sudah melekat ta(h)i kucing rasa coklat", the lyric of a song (1980-ish?) sang by Gombloh.

There is also a Song "Tai Kambing Rasa Coklat"

Another pharse one is that
When someone is in love "Kentut bau minyak wangi" farts smell like perfume

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke
Back