Newbie from Oz

SteveG

Gday all,
I’m Steve. Just waiting in Perth for my telex to come through next week and I will be heading to Bali for a relaxing retirement. Hope to be there by the first week of December if everything goes to plan. Cheers.

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
Hey Steve!
Welcome to the forum and (early) welcome to Indonesia!

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
Looks like a good place to stay. Are you planning on using the Panorama Cottages as a base while exploring for something more permanent? Welcome aboard.

SteveG

Looks like a good place to stay. Are you planning on using the Panorama Cottages as a base while exploring for something more permanent? Welcome aboard.
Yes I'll stay at Panorama and have a look around. Given I'm going to retire, I'll be doing a bit of travelling when borders open then decide on somewhere permanent.

Puspawarna

Cager
Wonderful! May your choice turn out to be fulfilling and happy. As you proceed, please share anything in this forum from trivia to life-altering experiences and questions with the rest of us; we're happy to kibitz, help, offer encouragement, make rude comments, and otherwise improve your experience :)

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
"Rude comments?" surely, you jest. And I know, "Don't call me Shirley!"

SteveG

Wonderful! May your choice turn out to be fulfilling and happy. As you proceed, please share anything in this forum from trivia to life-altering experiences and questions with the rest of us; we're happy to kibitz, help, offer encouragement, make rude comments, and otherwise improve your experience :)
Haha thank you . I’m pretty used to rude comments and I’ve become an expert at making them 😂😂😂😂 thanks again for the support.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKTJ
Top Bottom