Jana Oisca

Come visit us at OISCA Jakarta Multicultural Kindergarten, where you can discover all the possibilities our kindergarten can provide for each student, get an introduction to our program, meet our teachers and staff. You'll also get a chance to enroll your child for the new semester!

POSTER_OPEN_HOUSE2.jpg

William King

Charter Member
Cager
I'm interested to know what OISCA stands for ?

Also what curriculum or learning approach do you use?

Puspawarna

Cager
Are you affiliated with OISCA International? Their website doesn't mention any schools.

Jana Oisca

I'm interested to know what OISCA stands for ?

Also what curriculum or learning approach do you use?

OISCA stands for Organization for Industrial, Spiritual and Cultural Advancement, as it was already mentioned here.
We use Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)

Jana Oisca

Are you affiliated with OISCA International? Their website doesn't mention any schools.
The school owner is one of the directors of the OISCA International, he decided to open a school with Japanese and international section. If it comes to the philosophy about taking care of nature, at our schools, we use the same approach. We are not connected in any other way.

William King

Charter Member
Cager
Thanks for the answers, sounds interesting and I wish you all the best.

Is your kindergarten licensed already by PAUD ? Are you SPK (Satu Pendidikan Kerjasama) or just Nasional ?

Perhaps a few photos of your kindergarten and or teachers, facilities, student work etc may help, as the flyer does not really show any of that yet.

Jana Oisca

Thanks for the answers, sounds interesting and I wish you all the best.

Is your kindergarten licensed already by PAUD ? Are you SPK (Satu Pendidikan Kerjasama) or just Nasional ?

Perhaps a few photos of your kindergarten and or teachers, facilities, student work etc may help, as the flyer does not really show any of that yet.

Thank you so much, also for your interest. We do already have PAUD, but still processing SPK.
We have some pics on our fb page (https://www.facebook.com/OISCA-Jakarta-Multicutural-Kindergarten-551888608491126/), since our website is not finished yet, but hopefully soon.

William King

Charter Member
Cager
Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ironmanjakarta