Need information about the kitas and kitap for been married to indonesia citizen

Hitesh Kumar

Assalamualaikum guys,
Myself Hitesh kumar,
I m from India the post is regarding how I can get the indonesia citizenship as I married to indonesia girl our marriage has completed 1 year,
I m looking forward to move to indonesia on permanent basis
Is there any relevant information that how I can apply for kitap for resident and also for work in Indonesia.
Also I checked with immigration they told us to apply online for kitap by sponsor ie my wife will be sponsor for my kitap visa
Do anyone know how much is the cost for kitap by online and also will help me to get register online so I can atleast check and start with process

Please anyone who know about it or already did the same will appreciate their feedback

Thanking you
Hitesh Kumar

Hello hitesh, welcome to the forum and best of luck for your plan on moving to this beautiful country. You can find the answers you're looking for in these following links

How to apply for a spousal kitas:

Immigration fees :

For further information you can also check other members post about their experiences of getting KITAS/KITAP and also about work.

Hello lemonyellow,
As I checked the process how to apply for spouse visa in that it is mentioned its better apply for Visa when in Indonesia
I went to immigration office of Bandung I spoke with the lady in there she said now it's online we need to apply for kitas or kitap is online right now I m in Kuwait is it possible I can apply from here on the website given below or my wife she has to do it from there for the visa application
I also checked visit visa she can apply but if she go immigration they will give her the form for visit social Visa which is for 3mths or directly I can apply for kitas or kitap

Hello bro . I was trying online for registration of kitas it's show ktp issue and valid date .. valid date is expired as I confirm with my wife she said it's for life Time for ktp by government but when I try to enter the date it's not accepting is there any way I can register her I'd and make her account on immigration website

Your wife is right; she should have an e-KTP where the valid until (berlaku hingga) should say lifetime (seumur hidup). If it's a required field I would just take a pick (as Issue Date + 5 years).

@jstar
Yes bro , but while in online it has to show ktp for lifetime option also but it's not .. showing in the registration application it's only show valid date and I can't enter anything
If suppose she make her E-KTP then I registered her I'd for registration right
Once I make the registration they will give me I'd and password for the same it's one time they gave or it's also have validation like for example once created it will say I'd and password is for 3mths and again after 3 mths have to make new one

One more thing I want to ask is .. my wife she apply for kitas visa I should be able to collect from the country which I stay or I have to apply when I will be in Indonesia

I think you need some more basic info.

Steps:
  • first you apply online for a so called VITAS.
  • when you get approval you can pick it up at an Indonesian embassy that you choose;
  • then you go to Indonesia and exchange it for a KITAS.

Yes bro you are right I need some basic info regarding this but now I got I have to apply for Vita's then convert to kitas and so on .. wht about the flight it say that have to book return ticket is it possible for single flight ticket with vitas

No, you don’t need a return ticket with a VITAS.

If you apply for a visit visa it’s different of course.

Good thank u bro .. hope now just need to fill the details .. for registration just need to update the KTP of my wife to E-KTP I don't know how much time it take .. I already inform her about hope she will do as quick . Becoz my registration wouldn't happen until I enter valid ktp date

Thanks again
Thank you for all information it was really helpful .. will definitely share once all done

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back