N00b (in this forum at least question)...

nd_eric_77

Charter Member
Cager
In the old forum, we had separate forums for "Education" and "Teachers Chat". So far, I only see the former here. Are the two forums being merged here? Or will there be a separate "Teachers Chat" in the future? Just wondering. Great job of bringing back the old magic!

El_Goretto

Cager
Welcome to the forum! I've already made you a Charter Member.

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
And I will restore the rep bar. Welcome to you nd_eric_77.

I am stunt at how fast all of you guys have responded to the invitation. I can barely keep it up with the registration.

nd_eric_77

Charter Member
Cager
Thank you very much, @El_Goretto and @Atlantis. I was skeptical at first, but then jumped in after seeing the familiar names posting in familiar styles.

dafluff

Cager
Welcome nd_eric_77

Glad you followed us over!

Puspawarna

Cager
Plenty of welcoming but no answer to the question yet, I see. If I may be so bold as to venture a response ... this is a "work in progress." There are a number of goals that the mod/admin team is trying to serve:

• Put something together quickly so that members can have a comfortable new home right away
  • Streamline the number of channels/subforms - there were 38 at LIIEF, some not all that active, and it made it harder to find stuff
  • Give members input into the final structure of the forum

With all of this in mind, there could be some changes over time if it becomes clear that particular sections are needed/not needed.

William King

Charter Member
Cager
To be fair, teachers and parents questions about a school while different are intrinsically linked. Very rarely, actually I'm going to say never will a school that's great for teachers be rubbish for parents, or vice versa. A good school will have a community of happy parents and hardworking, well qualified and (mostly) happy teachers.

It's not like teachers need to keep their information or questions about a school secret.

My 2 cents is the topics are fine for in the one channel.

serious_fun

To be fair, teachers and parents questions about a school while different are intrinsically linked. Very rarely, actually I'm going to say never will a school that's great for teachers be rubbish for parents, or vice versa. A good school will have a community of happy parents and hardworking, well qualified and (mostly) happy teachers.

:clap2: good post.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SwingNinja