Mudik ban starts earlier today 22 April

This has caught everyone off guard and is going to be interesting for those already traveling.

I wonder what the odds are of me getting stopped tomorrow on my way into Bandung from kabupaten Subang... I do have Bandung plates.
Shouldn't have put off writing and stamping a letter while I was in town.

Didn't read the article first... This only mentions air travel and toll road restrictions and PCR test results requests. Should be fine on normal roads... Hopefully.

I’m going from Bandung to Subang myself tomorrow for work. Not expecting any hassle.

In a WA group, someone had mentioned they heard Jakarta was going into lockdown where everything shuts at 8pm and go crowd gatherings of more than 3 people, but as tested last night at touch rugby, then going to Stark for a beer, and leaving at 10:30pm, it appears it was just a rumor.

I asked about this in another topic. What about traveling from bandar Lampung to Jakarta via air? I will get a pcr test the day prior and have the printed out appointment for an appointment with the US Embassy on May 5. Will I need anything else?

I have scheduled a car and driver for the 5th and was hoping to hit Pasar Modern in BSC City and possibly IKEA before heading into Jakarta for my 2 PM appointment. I read they are requiring test heading into Bantin. While I will have one, I doubt my driver would have a current one. Should I just avoid BSD City then? Is Tangerang/IKEA Bantin? Should I just figure in some stops in Jakarta and forget the others? I arrive at around 7 AM, depart at 6 PM.

I am guessing that even though I have a test the day before departing I will exceed that 24 hour mark when departing even though it was just the previous day. How much time should be allowed to be tested at the S/H Airport? How reliable is the breathalyzer?

I’m going from Bandung to Subang myself tomorrow for work. Not expecting any hassle.
Just got to Bandung. Even less police than usual between here and Subang.

What about people that are flying back to their home town to get their vaccine (like my wife) since there aren't any available in Jakarta?

A work colleague flew back to Europe with his family yesterday. No issues.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back