MREP first renew

Intowilah

Hi there
please can anyone help me to renew my husband first MREP 2 years for the first time as he is a kitap holder and I'm his wife and sponsor I need to know the procedures and what documentation I should prepare to renew his MREP
Thanks

Quite straight forward and easy to renew a MERP.

Don't forget, as his sponsor, the KK and Marriage Certificate/Book.

Quite straight forward and easy to renew a MERP.

Don't forget, as his sponsor, the KK and Marriage Certificate/Book.

Thank you for your respond
but what letters from my side they need and to be signed by me as sponsor with meterai

Thanks

Ok, there are two important documents; a sponsor letter, signed by you, and a form (to fill in) which you get from the Immigration Office.

There are some examples of Sponsor Letters in this forum. Obviously you should include all your address and personal data, as well as that of your husband. Don't forget the NIK. And add as reason that is for an extension of the Exit & Re-entry Permit.

Here some more info:

Ok, there are two important documents; a sponsor letter, signed by you, and a form (to fill in) which you get from the Immigration Office.

There are some examples of Sponsor Letters in this forum. Obviously you should include all your address and personal data, as well as that of your husband. Don't forget the NIK. And add as reason that is for an extension of the Exit & Re-entry Permit.

Here some more info:

Thanks alot that was so useful

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back