Montalin is this medicine safe?

Tamiraa

Hello.
My mother started taking this herbal medicine for her joint pain as her friend recommended it. I did some researchers about its ingredients and other information but couldnt find much things in english. Does anyone know about this medicine. Please give me some information

Thank you
Screenshot_20200623-071600.png

gemima

Cager
I found this on TOKOPEDIA:
Efficacious:
Uric Acid, Stress, Chronic Rheumatic, Swollen Feet, Reducing Cholesterol, Lowering Cholesterol, Muscle Feeling Stiff, Fever, Bronhitis, Chills, Stabilizing the body's hormones , Destroys blood clots, Maintains stamina so as to make people longevity

Composition:
Extracts from ingredients:
  • Centella Asiatica 35%
  • Glaziosa Superbal 25%
  • Minosa Pudical 15%
  • Phyllantnus Urinalialinn 10%
  • Sonchus Arvesisi 10%
and others up to 100%

How to use:
Treatment: 1 time a day @ 2 capsules

Abstinence:
Avoid foods in the form of nuts (soy beans) , belinjo, coffee)
organ meats, chayote.

Production: PJ AIR MADU (Magelang - Indonesia)
POM. TR. No. 053348358

If the BPOM number is legit you should be able to look it up on their database to check it -I did a brief search and couldnt find it but I didnt try very hard.
If a product is permitted by BPOM they do check that the ingredient levels are safe and do ensure some quality of the product so if its registered with them it would give me some peace of mind. If its not on their list it could have anything in it and I wouldnt trust it!

Puspawarna

Cager
I did some researchers about its ingredients and other information but couldnt find much things in english.
If you are finding info in Indonesian, you can put it into Google Translate, or if that doesn't help, cut-n-paste information here - many members speak Indonesian well enough to give you a decent translation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svAshika
Top Bottom