Milestone: 10,000 posts!!

btw, I just tested it, and our mod channel posts do count towards the global ticker...
:whistle:

Just made a test. The discrepancy in between post count in the URL of posts and post count at the bottom of the page are indeed the deleted post.

Ah no, I just deleted two posts....

Ding ding ding ding! This is officially the 10,000th post!

Even though it's post number 10,142 because since my last calculations some of us deleted posts.

Deep but still to the point, helpful and sophisticated, caring but not too emotional, compassionate but not soft. Just like ....me.

I would like to thank my mom, without here I would never have blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Deep but still to the point, helpful and sophisticated, caring but not too emotional, compassionate but not soft. Just like ....me.

I would like to thank my mom, without here I would never have blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Notice anything under your username?

10.000 posts in 66 days. Not bad for a start. That's an average of around 150 posts a day with a small community.

10.000 posts in 66 days. Not bad for a start. That's an average of around 150 posts a day with a small community.
Oops... Mistake. It is 10.000 posts in 55 days, not 66. It's an average of more than 180 posts a day!

Numbers are not impressive in and of themselves, especially given all the shlock. What is important, from my perspective, is the demeanor of this forum.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf
Back