Mbah Slamet in the news since early April: Claim to be able to multiply your money

pantaiema

Cager
It is tragic and unbelievable there are still people out-there believe that someone who himself is still poor could multiply their money by performing a dark ritual.

The tragic things is that they ended up being poisoned and buried in the woods. This is another evidence of the Indonesian police force lack of credibility and competency. While a few people have been missing since a few years ago they only reveal it after they got tipped off by a victim family member telling them the exact location.

This is the English version, but there are news and documentaries everywhere in Indonesia

There are a lot of documentaries from reputable news channels/newspaper channel on YT if you search it.

Last edited:
I have work that takes me to this area. Apparently his murderous activities were known by other in the community since around 2017.

I have work that takes me to this area. Apparently his murderous activities were known by other in the community since around 2017.
Since around 2017 ?? I wonder why they did not report it to the police. If they did how many people lives would have been saved.
Are they not bother because they do not trust the police force will have interest in investigating it as there was no money would be getting involved ??. From the interview with the neighbours, they know that Mbah Slamet is a witch but they did not know his murderous activities.
His wife also said the same thing but I do not think anyone with common sense will believe her story. But justice in the society is not about what you know but what you could prove.

Mbah Slamet is not the type of person who has a reasonable amount of money to protect his murderous activities. He himself is still not rich. He is not like the wealthy corrupters, High ranking Government official or police, politicians, etc who could easily shut the mouth of some people with banknotes or his power.

If I remember correctly someone in this forum posted about how the Indonesian police force are recruited. He gave an example of his own families, relatives journey to join the Indonesian police force.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back