Looking for Notary who can certified document in English

nickelodeon

Hi all,
I'm looking for a Notary in Jakarta who can certified a photocopy of the original document in English.

Note: Original document is in Indonesian, but, it has to be certified/notarized in English.

Does anyone know anyone? Thx!

What does it mean "notarized in English" exactly?
When the notary put their notary stamp, the stamp better be saying "Notary", not "Notaris".

They also should put a phrase like: "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document" in English, not in Indonesian.

When the notary put their notary stamp, the stamp better be saying "Notary", not "Notaris".

They also should put a phrase like: "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document" in English, not in Indonesian.
A notary stamp is specified by regulations, so you cannot ask for the English version.

The phrase that you ask can be bilingual if you find a notary willing to do it should not be a big deal.

Ideally, you could legalize the copy at the notary and do apostille legalization-it is accepted in most European countries and US straight away.

Last edited:
A notary stamp is specified by regulations, so you cannot ask for the English version.

The phrase that you ask can be bilingual if you find a notary willing to do it should not be a big deal.

Ideally, you could legalize the copy at the notary and do apostille legalization-it is accepted in most European countries and US straight away.
What is apostille legalization? Thx!

About Apostille vs. Legalization:

In which country do you want to use the document?

Hi all,
I'm looking for a Notary in Jakarta who can certified a photocopy of the original document in English.

Note: Original document is in Indonesian, but, it has to be certified/notarized in English.

Does anyone know anyone? Thx!
What about a sworn translator?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back