Looking For New Tenant

bastianpurrer

Charming two-story, 5-room mansion with garden and pool.

We are looking for new tenants for our beautiful villa in Kemang, starting from May or June.

Great location in Bangka/Kemang - 10 mins walking distance to Jakarta's trendy Kemang area.

The mansion comes with 5 rooms, 3 baths, pool, open kitchen, 24/7 security, on-site parking, maid, Pool & garden boy, A/Cs in all rooms, full furniture, and more.
The house is very pet friendly, in particular given the walled-off garden.

For pictures and more details, please check out this Airbnb profile (which only exists in order to share details, please PM me rather than trying to book through Airbnb)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/25215322

Nice looking place. What is the rent and the term?

Your Airbnb ad is a bit confusing. $20 a night for one room. 7 day minimum. However the title says 6 months minimum.

The add seems to be a showcase only (so AirBNB is used a bit like Flickr) for people to be able to see pictures of the property.

I did not see any info on size of backyard and pool etc? And I guess the use of the pool boy etc. is mandatory?

Your Airbnb ad is a bit confusing. $20 a night for one room. 7 day minimum. However the title says 6 months minimum.
Hey Jaime, the airbnb is just for the pictures.
So please ignore the airbnb listing price!

If you're interested to know more, please kindly send a message of your contact detail.

The add seems to be a showcase only (so AirBNB is used a bit like Flickr) for people to be able to see pictures of the property.

I did not see any info on size of backyard and pool etc? And I guess the use of the pool boy etc. is mandatory?
Hey jstar.
Yup you're right!

For the size of backyard and pool, I'm not so sure about it, but it's quite huge and please refer to the pictures on airbnb.
And yes to the use of the pool boy etc. is mandatory

If you're interested to know more, please kindly send a message of your contact detail.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mazharpk
Back