Looking for my lost friends

ponyexpress

Cager
Hi guys,

I used to hang out with this bule with a gecko tattoo, a guy who constantly plays a tennis ball with his head, and an Indonesian puppet, mr fluff and a wacko called Jim Moffett. I missed joking around with them. Last time I heard, they were kidnapped by a witch and her beloved goblin but managed to run away before they put them into a cauldron and turn them into a mod stew (witches like this stew). So if you heard anything about them, please send me an email.

Hi guys,

I used to hang out with this bule with a gecko tattoo, a guy who constantly plays a tennis ball with his head, and an Indonesian puppet, mr fluff and a wacko called Jim Moffett. I missed joking around with them. Last time I heard, they were kidnapped by a witch and her beloved goblin but managed to run away before they put them into a cauldron and turn them into a mod stew (witches like this stew). So if you heard anything about them, please send me an email.
I think you mean the Geico Gecko. He can save you 15% on your car insurance in only 15 minutes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs