Looking For Bandanas!

halfmanhalfbeer

Strange question, my son wants me to buy a couple of bandanas to bring back with me to UK this week, no idea why and who am I to question a 16 year old?!

Any clues where I might find such apparel, I'm living in Senayan, working on Sudirman so hopefully wont have to travel miles and miles.......

I'll try again, on my previous attempt the Amazon links did not copy correctly, I'm a bit new here, sorry, so I deleted it in error trying to edit it to remove the Amazon links.

I wrote as below:-

Well you could try the local Branch Secretary of the FPI .... only joking :smile:

You need to ask for a "Buff" here in Indonesia and there are many styles and designs.

You could look at the link below for ideas as to what is available (but it's a bit late now to buy there).

https://www.bukalapak.com/c/fashion...arch_source=omnisearch_category&source=navbar

You need to ask your son what type he wants and why from here really as he must have something in mind.

Bandannas are widely available in the UK, just search Amazon UK and you will get loads. I can't put the links as they don't copy but go to Amazons main page.

Another UK link is
http://www.bandanashop.com/

but they are definitely very pricey compared to Amazon sellers.

So if they must be from Indonesia you need to know what style he wants that's special to him here.

Eiger sells them. There is one in Gandaria city and loads of other stores around Jakarta and Indonesia.

I wonder though if he means the model on the head (as we call bandana) or the mask model in front of the face (as buff, with skull face etc.).

Ah, you know what you could try? The TJ halte bridges very close to your work. On those bridges at UOB, Setiabudi etc. they sell a lot of that apparal and accessories (face masks etc.).

Yesterday I saw one in Gramedia Central Park in the Kalibre section.. It looks like a headband, a buff and I think you can also use it as bandana.. He said that Gramedia Plaza Semanggi also have one so maybe you can check it out.. but well you can also search on instagram with the hashtag #jualbuff or #jualheadband

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back