Look up tonight …. ☄️ a rare comet

jstar

Mr. 10,000
1675217660803.jpeg

According to the National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN) also people in Indonesia will be able to enjoy the ’green’ comet passing through the sky today.

This comet is super rare because it can only be seen every 50.000 years. An astronomer at the Royal Observatory Greenwich in London stated that this comet will be relatively close. But still 42 million kilometers from earth which is further than the planet Venus so obviously there’s no danger.

This comet was discovered last March 2022 by astronomers who used a kind of wide camera called the "Zwicky Transient Facility" at Caltech's Palomar Observatory. This explains the comet's rather complicated name ‘Comet C/2022 E3 ZTF.’

BRIN estimates that the comet will be visible from 6.30 PM to 02.30 AM Western Indonesia Time.

View attachment 2717

According to the National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN) also people in Indonesia will be able to enjoy the ’green’ comet passing through the sky today.

This comet is super rare because it can only be seen every 50.000 years. An astronomer at the Royal Observatory Greenwich in London stated that this comet will be relatively close. But still 42 million kilometers from earth which is further than the planet Venus so obviously there’s no danger.

This comet was discovered last March 2022 by astronomers who used a kind of wide camera called the "Zwicky Transient Facility" at Caltech's Palomar Observatory. This explains the comet's rather complicated name ‘Comet C/2022 E3 ZTF.’

BRIN estimates that the comet will be visible from 6.30 PM to 02.30 AM Western Indonesia Time.
In Bali, should I be looking north, south, east, west or straight up?

I am goanna wait for the next visit. Will use cryopreservation with a note.. please wake me in 50,000 years.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back