Local Caretaker Wanted for Stroke Rehabilitation Patient from the KSA

michaelgellar

Hi guys.
I'm looking for a local to take care of my friend Hassan Khayat while he is in Indonesia for Physical Therapy.
He needs someone to watch over him and buy food for him. He'll be staying in a hotel for 30 days so he won't need help with cleaning. If you know someone , who might like to earn a little extra money, please let me know. I'd really appreciate. Thanks a lot. Michael Gellar

There are agencies that provide helpers, nurses, etc.

I think you need to define the actual help he needs. Just shopping, dressing, home healthcare, etc.

There are agencies that provide helpers, nurses, etc.

I think you need to define the actual help he needs. Just shopping, dressing, home healthcare, etc.
And location might be useful- Indonesia isn't small.

Thank you so much for your reply. You are correct . I should have been more specific about what I needed. Hassan will be staying in Jakarta and he needs help dressing, shopping , sitting and standing. Could you recommend any agencies to me or a person you might know who could perform these services.

Thank you so much for your reply. You are correct . I should have been more specific about what I needed. Hassan will be staying in Jakarta and he needs help dressing, shopping , sitting and standing. Could you recommend any agencies to me or a person you might know who could perform these services.
?

My wife has used an agency to find nurses/helpers for her dad who is disabled. I’ll see if she knows of one in Jakarta.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back