Lips Or

Missnaughty

Charter Member
Cager
Living an expat life, moving about is just like everyday stuffs. A new place meaning new home, new culture, new cars.. plural.. and new friends. As a newcomer.. Like everybody else.. I would like to be accepted.. to fit in .. I am so desperate to be one of them.. So guys.. I need your suggestion for this new place I live in..

Shall I do Lips or boobs first?

Regards,
Missnaughty

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
For me, no one should do either. More beauty in natural.

macvert

Cager
if you can't decide, how about one of each ? ...... :laugh:

HappyMan

Charter Member
Cager
If it were me, I'd start with a few piercings. You can do lips, nips, hips... top to bottom. If those get boring, you could look into genital implants, those are supposed to be fun. :decision:

Puspawarna

Cager
Ease in slowly. Maybe start with gallons of hair dye to get that bleached blonde look that is so popular in some corners of the world?

dafluff

Cager
I am always of the opinion that you look better unaltered....but it is easy for me to say since I am a natural born hunk....:pound:

Bowsaw

Charter Member
Cager
Ah payudara besar. First option to fit in. Plenty of pria kampung will be impressed.

Missnaughty

Charter Member
Cager
You guys should know how i feel... when I walked into Hooters in Texas.. damn.. I felt like I am really an outsider.

Ah payudara besar. First option to fit in. Plenty of pria kampung will be impressed.

To be successful and happy you need to be able to read your market segment and fit in.. In My short time in Jakarta, I was considering to have things done with my nose and my cheekbones.. but, well it was only shortime so .. nothing was done.. If you guys are checking my FB photo.. you will see the odd one amongst all beautiful ladies with perfect nose and high cheekbones.. And i do too sometimes have difficulties to recognise one of the others.. because all are similarly beautiful..

I think I'd do Lips first.. let see if I can be next Kim..

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
You guys should know how i feel... when I walked into Hooters in Texas.. damn.. I felt like I am really an outsider.

To be successful and happy you need to be able to read your market segment and fit in.. In My short time in Jakarta, I was considering to have things done with my nose and my cheekbones.. but, well it was only shortime so .. nothing was done.. If you guys are checking my FB photo.. you will see the odd one amongst all beautiful ladies with perfect nose and high cheekbones.. And i do too sometimes have difficulties to recognise one of the others.. because all are similarly beautiful..

Just check out the plastic surgery mistake pictures. You might be the next cat lady. I personally think 90% of cosmetic surgery is unneccessary.

Missnaughty

Charter Member
Cager
if you can't decide, how about one of each ? ...... :laugh:

Well.. let be honest .. As a man which one in your opinion is the most important?.. And no.. I am not having my booties done..

Is Booties the right term? :pop2:

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager

To be like Kim you would need to swallow and elephant first and have it settle in your rear. Lips? Which ones? The ones you piss and moan with or the other ones?:peep:

Nimbus

Charter Member
Cager
A lady in my office had her breast professionally augmented. Because I know how she looked before, her current form always attracts my attention. My brain tends to latch onto new and out-of-place things, like new words, new faces, and in this case new boobs. Every time I talk to her I have to remind myself eyes up eyes up eyes up don't stare don't stare don't stare. I don't have this issue with ladies who are naturally large, because they have always been that way.

If attention is what you're seeking, you'll get it.

OomBen

Charter Member
Cager
New boobs are weird. Generally they look fine in a bra but once the tatas are released...well...like i said...they're weird.

What's your goal exactly? To "fit in" or attract men?

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
Is defining yourself by other people's expectations the height of insecurity?

OomBen

Charter Member
Cager
I've got a friend who felt insecure so she got her boobs done. Then she decided that she had some extra skin on her tummy so she had a tummy tuck or whatever you call it...also she had a scar from a belly button piercing so she had that fixed when they did the tummy tuck by removing some skin, pulling her tummy skin down, and cutting out a new belly button hole.

Anyways, she said her insecurities with her breast size was causing her intimacy problems. She got her boobs done and voila, intimacy problems were gone.

It's just you need to be careful with what you do. Some people get addicted to these things and they all end up looking really freaking weird and scary.

Supir Angkot

Charter Member
Cager
Have you ever considered a traditional herb Jamu? MissN

My neighborhood mbak jamu barista is the walking testimonial to the Jamu Payu Dara and Galian Singset she peddles.
She dons a tight see thru kebaya with long skirt in voluptuous crimson batik that oozes elegance.
Such perfection I could look at her all day and it would not be a waste of time.

Once I ordered extra large jamu pegal encok for my arthritics knees and she asked
“What size would that be, mas? And I said off course 36C.:tape2:

Eat your hear out mbak Kim Kardashian.

missydookie

Charter Member
Cager
If I were you, I'd go for the butt implant. I mean, just look at Kim Kardashian. That butt implant has worked wonders for her! She's most definitely my role model and the kind of woman I want to be when I grow younger.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
67nature17
Top Bottom