Lampung is Lowest for Vacs

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
I'll

On the other hand, I still don't understand, regardless of the political or power games that always exist in any province in Indonesia, anywhere - the fact that- Lampung ranks at the bottom, worse than areas located at the end of the world - which also has a number of problems, even bigger problems.
As I said before, the governor of Lampung is Golkar - it's a different story if he come from a bad boy party.
Surprisingly, the bad boys are better than Lampung.
90% of the vaccines being handed out by political parties are showing PDI-P. The Lampung police's announcement of a vaccine day stated they would distribute 180,000 vaccines. While it is good that they are going to get people vaccinated, these 180 thousand are more than likely part if the 300 thousand you mentioned as being on hand and part of the reason Lampung is not getting additional. The public would have been better served if these vaccines were spread out to the various health facilities to immediately get them into arms and so doing increase the supplies coming in. PR stunts only seem to delay what is needed right now.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Every Governor in Indonesia should mandate that all vaccines are distributed by approved health services facilities and no one else. All vaccines are distributed to the Regions should only go to these approved services. I bet for many areas the daily vaccination rates will go up.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Lampung remains the lowest but hey, 14%. Not even the national average. Less vaxs on hand now. I just don't get it. Probably why they haven't implimented using the covid app here. No one would be able to shop.

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyndal
Top Bottom