KITAS c-318 and RPTKA

bntr-ab

Hi there, previously I posted hoping some help about 318 kitas/kitap, I managed to get the kitas and have been settling in Jakarta for few months.

Recently, I had in touch with a PMA company based in Jakarta and they would like to offer me a job. I’ve explained my situation with the family sponsored visa 318. Their legal team advised, the next step would be for the company to apply RPTKA for me, if we would like to proceed.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience on this? I have received a very mixed statement on this. Some said RPTKA won’t be able to be attached to 318 kitas and I would need to re-apply for kitas under company sponsor, some said I would only need to have RPTKA attached to my family sponsored kitas, etc.

Any thought on this?

dafluff

Cager
Some forum members have mentioned that spousal KITAS/KITAP is acceptable for RPTKA/IMTA, so your company's legal department is correct.

bntr-ab

Hmmh, alright so I have a little update on this. After exploring some options, the legal team now said I would have to be under KITAS-312 prior the RPTKA can be processed.

Just wondering if anyone has any info on how complicated it is for the process for switching family sponsored 318 to KITAS-312? And how long would it be?

Would it be the same case if I am a KITAP-318 holder? If I remember correctly, I read someone in the forum mentioned that he has KITAS company sponsored, but later for the KITA application, switched to family sponsor instead of company sponsor..

centurion

Cager
The company has to apply for RPTKA and proceed to work permit, now called "Notifikasi" under category "sponsor pasangan"-spouse sponsored, that exists for cases like yours.
KITAS is 317, not 318 btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lollipoppen