KITAS based on retirement

Yoyo dadda

I would like to stay in Indonesia.. Ubud.. Bali... For an indefinite time.

I was going to apply for my KITAS based on retirement.. do I really NEED an agent by law? A sponsor.. any Indonesian?.. I can get. The agent fees here are absolutely ridiculous... I've gotten quotes from 8 to 15 million.. for every year for 5 years and then I've heard 45 million after 5 years for my KITAP

Those prices are just silly. For what... 5 hours of form filling... Waiting at immigration etc....

MUST I use an agent? Can I stay in indonesia on back to back social /cultaral visas?

Yes for KITAS Lansia you must use an (official and approved) agent.

Why those prices? Because they get away with it I guess.

Don’t forget a KITAS/P as stay permit offers advantages over visa; easier access to bank accounts, driver licenses, no fear of increased scrutiny at the border, ....

Thanks for the information. After 5 years, I can get a kitap.. Residence status...what's the normal cost of this and am I free of paying anymore visa fees as long as Iiving in Indonesia?

I have heard agents fees between 50 to 80 million for the retirement kitap ,plus there is likely to be a fee every 5 years when you report to immigration ,with your agent . Sorry to say.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back