KITAP ex-Indonesian proof of lost citizenship

Hello,
I am an ex-WNI and was in the same position as you are now. You can enter Indonesia as a WNA and there is a pathway to become a WNI when you decide to do that in the future. After my husband passed, In November 2019, I was on my way back to Jakarta to be with my family. At first I came in with social budaya visa which has a maximum of 180 days (including the four extensions). You need to apply for this visa at an Indonesian embassy at the country where you live at the moment, in my case it was Indonesian embassy in San Francisco. In February last year I was granted 1 year Kitas, and last month I was granted for 5 year Kitap. According to the Immigration office the next step will be the Unlimited Kitap.

As long as you have the time and the patience the process of getting your visa issues is actually pretty painless and there is no need to pay the ridiculous fees that visa agents charge. Best of luck!
Which part of jakarta.? I have a question too if my wna passport have my husband last name. Will I get trouble? Or I have to change name first from my country now. ?

Which part of jakarta.? I have a question too if my wna passport have my husband last name. Will I get trouble? Or I have to change name first from my country now. ?
I am in South Jakarta, I don't think it will make any difference if you have your husband last name.

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs