!!!JNE is struggling with COVID19!!! / #janganpakejne

grueninger.mario

Hy everyone

I just want to warn you. JNE has a lot of problems with delivering. There are so many comments on instagram... check #janganpakejne. Some are waiting for more than three weeks now for there package (from Jakarta City to somewhere nearby the airport CGK)o_O:unsure: My package from Jakarta to Gorontalo took 9 days...

Greetings from Gorontalo

dafluff

Cager
Well, there being almost no flights may have something to do with it.

May last shipment with JNE from late May took 3 days from Jakarta to Bali, which is only 1 day longer than normal. (If I were in Denpasar, this would be overnight normally, but the DPS hub usually takes an additional day to ship out stuff locally).

At that time there were still 2 daily flights between JKT and DPS tho, then there was a short period early June when there were no flights at all, and now it's back up to 3 flights a day.

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
Hy everyone

I just want to warn you. JNE has a lot of problems with delivering. There are so many comments on instagram... check #janganpakejne. Some are waiting for more than three weeks now for there package (from Jakarta City to somewhere nearby the airport CGK)o_O:unsure: My package from Jakarta to Gorontalo took 9 days...

Greetings from Gorontalo
I have been waiting best part of 3 years for a package sent by JNE, I gave up hope of it ever arriving.

stt_cibubur

Cager
For JNE overland shipment is still OK. My shopping from Lazada, Shopee, Tokopedia mostly shipped by JNE, but there are many alternative courier such as:
• Sicepat
• Antaraja
• J&T
• RPX

Puspawarna

Cager
It's a problem almost everywhere, I suspect. Since moving to Hawai'i a couple years ago I've been luxuriating in Amazon and other on-line purchases - whatever I want has been just a few clicks and a few days away, no more hassles over international shipping or trying to find what I want on Tokopedia or similar.

It was all so convenient! Now, not so much. Some companies aren't even shipping to Hawai'i. And the delays are getting longer for everything that will still ship here.

Vanuatu

Charter Member
Cager
It's a problem almost everywhere, I suspect. Since moving to Hawai'i a couple years ago I've been luxuriating in Amazon and other on-line purchases - whatever I want has been just a few clicks and a few days away, no more hassles over international shipping or trying to find what I want on Tokopedia or similar.

It was all so convenient! Now, not so much. Some companies aren't even shipping to Hawai'i. And the delays are getting longer for everything that will still ship here.
I haven't seen much of a slow down with Amazon, I actually ordered a bunch of Indonesian seasoning packets last week and they arrived to Hawaii in 3 days. We order something at least once a week from Amazon and I think the longest we have had to wait is 8 days, but most around 4 or 5 days.

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
The the impact of the pandemic is definitely slowing USPS deliveries in the Midwestern USA. UPS and FedEx are also slower, but generally only by a day or two. Around here, the only thing not slowed by the pandemic is the self-serving spin (read lies) emanating from Trump and his minions.

stt_cibubur

Cager
The the impact of the pandemic is definitely slowing USPS deliveries in the Midwestern USA. UPS and FedEx are also slower, but generally only by a day or two. Around here, the only thing not slowed by the pandemic is the self-serving spin (read lies) emanating from Trump and his minions.
Talk about Trump, He’s seem to be my hubby’s favorite actor, I need ear plugs🙉

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veryambiguous
Top Bottom