is it possible to process the itas in other city

mr2000jp

hi everyone, i have been living in one city for some time, which was the city my wife was born, and her address registered on her official papers in that city, and i have been processing my itas in the immigration in that city, i will be moving to another city soon, so i need to know if it's mandatory to change my address in the official papers, and how?
second question, can i process my itas in the city i will move to, or is it only allowed to process it in the city of birth of my sponsor (wife)?

dafluff

Cager
You are required to let immigration know your correct address, so yes, you will have to notify them of your move.

Moving immigration offices is a pain in the ass. If I recall correctly you have to notify both the office in the city you are currently in, then the office in the city you are arriving.

ITAS needs to be processed in the same area is your sponsor's KTP, so your wife will also need process a change in her KTP.

mr2000jp

damn. it seems really a pain in the ass,
doing a simple renewal of itas took 6 weeks and a huge cost for traveling 10 times back and forth,
now moving the address for me and my wife seems worse pain,

anyway thanks for the info, i appreciate your help

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
You go to your new city and your wife gets new KTP and KK. You take those back to where you came from and process a transfer of residence from Immigration for you. After a day or two waiting, you take your paperwork to your new Immigration and they process the change. Then you go to CatSip and get all that transferred.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haneiter
Top Bottom