Is deleting the Indonesian subtitles on TV possible?

mfpl007

Hi,

I have First Media Cable package at home, and noticed that all the English/French programs are shown with subtitles in Bahasa Indonesia.
Is there any way (any setting) to not show these subtitles?
I tested all the buttons on the remote, the setting menu, tried to look it up online, but no avail.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Cheers

It's annoying indeed. Also for the Korean and Chinese movie channels (as tvN) which have English subtitles in other countries. I couldn't find it either, even when there is a language function in the remote. I asked a FM technician and he said no, can't.

It's annoying indeed. Also for the Korean and Chinese movie channels (as tvN) which have English subtitles in other countries. I couldn't find it either, even when there is a language function in the remote. I asked a FM technician and he said no, can't.
Oh, okay... So I guess it is not possible, then... Thanks!

I actually think the subtitles are a great way to improve my Bahasa Indonesia...
Haha, true that. I am surrounded by Indonesians at work all day long, and I have a tutor coming in twice a week to teach me Indonesian there. I just wanted a little break from it all at least when I am at home... But I will look at it in a positive way like you do! Thanks, mate.

No. It's from the provider but some programs or tv have optional ST on or off. But mostly the ST here come from the original

So if the film has some foreign language it's impossible because already dubbed to Indo etc

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819