Is Davita ok?

El_Goretto

Cager
I noticed myself that @Davita hasn't posted for a while. And it seems I'm not the only one to have noticed:

Since this thread is about nothing particular anyway: I hope @Davita is doing fine (physically) and that he is just taking a sabbatical from the forum?! (Perhaps I'm exaggerating but reading about his condition it seemed it could be over very soon.)

For what it's worth, Davita logged in yesterday, so maybe he's just busy.

In any case, if you could give us an update @Davita, it would be great. Not that you owe it to us but despite past controversies, we still care.

I think he is on holiday in Australia, so hopefully all is well, he did mention a trip a while back

OMG....thank you all for your concerns.
I'm having the best time of my life at present.
American friends bought an 85ft Horizon motor yacht in Miami and invited my wife and I to cruise with them.
We have spent 6 weeks cruising from Fort Lauderdale and yesterday ended in New York. Tonight we will catch the Cathay Flight (JFK-HKG) and hopefully connect either to Jakarta or Bali on Monday.
Internet on a yacht is iffy. I can connect but usually only to read email or see what you guys are up to in my absence...seems you're all behaving yourselves...:thumb:.
My health is still OK despite the prognosis I've exceeded my expiry date but I lack any energy...not sure if it's my immune system working overtime, or that I turned 81 on the trip...or that I'm just a lazy bugger .........but just getting out of bed becomes exhausting and I do need to rest a lot. A trip on a luxury yacht did the trick as far as recuperating was needed as I did most of the navigation which didn't require any physical effort. My wife was in the Galley most of the time as she is a good cook and now her spring rolls are renowned on the USA East Coast
I'll write more about our trip, with pics, when I get back home.

Meanwhile, thanks again E_G, Anglian and Jstar...I'm genuinely touched!

I can think of worse places to expire, but happy to hear you alluded that experience.

I am glad to hear Davita is doing what he enjoys, some boating ( excuse me yachting) .:fish2: I believe he has contributed to my knowledge and has been a good contributor to this forum.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819