IP Address Blocked

Nimbus

Charter Member
Cager
Just letting you guys know that my IP address was blocked by the forum host yesterday. They gave me a recaptcha challenge, but passing it still didn’t let me through.

I don’t know whether it’s a known problem that has since been fixed, or an automated script that was active for a short time only.

Lila

Just letting you guys know that my IP address was blocked by the forum host yesterday. They gave me a recaptcha challenge, but passing it still didn’t let me through.

I don’t know whether it’s a known problem that has since been fixed, or an automated script that was active for a short time only.
Me too...me too! 😐

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
I just put it down to a miscommunication about blocking foreign countries to Singapore (server in S/pore) due to a virus- maybe the AI thought it was an online virus :)

El_Goretto

Cager
Indeed there was a problem with our host. It was a long and laborious fix with our host tech support. From 7am till it came back online in the afternoon.

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
I’m glad I’m not the only one hit!

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Same here. I just figured I wasn't alone and someone would look into it. Seems all good now. Thank you to the powers that did that.

Puspawarna

Cager
Yes thank you!

I figured it was a temporary glitch when I couldn't get in, and if I checked later it would all be fine.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DalynEliot100
Top Bottom