Invest in time deposit up to 9% netto growth/year (Fix Rate)

Let just say I knew the guy who did this, and he is my own partner because we have our differences.You need to register your company name, logo and everything before you want to take this to the court.
Come again?
This guy has allegedly defamed you, naming you and saying that you are a crook:
"HATI-HATI PENIPUAN BROKER FOREX
Oleh Edbert Chandra EC Well"
and

"Sekali lagi hati-hati gan dengan yang namanya Edbert Chandra, penipuannya udah merajalela, ane dapet info temen ane juga kena tipu dengan modus broker palsu"

You don't need to "register your company name, logo and everything before you want to take this to the court" to sue someone who call you namely a crook over the internet.

With all due respect, being an admin of this forum I have the duty to verify as much as I can that people who advertise their service have a spotlessly clean record and that information they publish in our channels are accurate and honest regardless of the fact that thread is about wana artha, bunji jumping or antique ukulele. Therefore, I feel compelled to pursue this "personal issue" raised in this thread.
Thanks.

Come again?
This guy has allegedly defamed you, naming you and saying that you are a crook:
"HATI-HATI PENIPUAN BROKER FOREX
Oleh Edbert Chandra EC Well"
and

"Sekali lagi hati-hati gan dengan yang namanya Edbert Chandra, penipuannya udah merajalela, ane dapet info temen ane juga kena tipu dengan modus broker palsu"

You don't need to "register your company name, logo and everything before you want to take this to the court" to sue someone who call you namely a crook over the internet.

With all due respect, being an admin of this forum I have the duty to verify as much as I can that people who advertise their service have a spotlessly clean record and that information they publish in our channels are accurate and honest regardless of the fact that thread is about wana artha, bunji jumping or antique ukulele. Therefore, I feel compelled to pursue this "personal issue" raised in this thread.
Thanks.
Thanks for Your Concern Sir.. Appreciate it.

The guy posted 7 self-serving follow-ups, but does not have time to answer a private message.

I am not a fan of phone calls when the subject involves investment instruments, especially for initial inquiries to a new vendor. I want a written or electronic record of conversation and proposals, and usually much more detail than is likely to be provided over the phone.

Usually the "phone me" run around raises red flags. The added warning from someone who may have worked with or done business with Pak Chandrahas heightens the risk to the point that I will not be following up on this "opportunity."

The guy posted 7 self-serving follow-ups, but does not have time to answer a private message.

I am not a fan of phone calls when the subject involves investment instruments, especially for initial inquiries to a new vendor. I want a written or electronic record of conversation and proposals, and usually much more detail than is likely to be provided over the phone.

Usually the "phone me" run around raises red flags. The added warning from someone who may have worked with or done business with Pak Chandrahas heightens the risk to the point that I will not be following up on this "opportunity."

Please check your inbox (sent 3rd november - see attachment).
You reply in this forum in 4th november saying i don't answer.

For future refence, kindly check before replying.

Thanks.

Moderator edit: Removed pictures that show edbertc has contacted waarmstrong via pm and e-mail prior to Nov 4th. Since the picture contain private information they have been removed.

Remarks: Prior to Nov 3rd Sir.. Thanks..

Last edited:
Of course there is a major time difference with the current location of that particular poster so it seems it fell through the cracks.

Sorry Edbert, but I will not call for additional information on the product. On these things I want to be spoon fed and feel that if is there is a question on a forum, there should also be an extended answer. On the forum that is, so others can benefit as well. (We are not buying a batik handbag on FB here, with 'negotiated' prices. As "Brp Mbak?" "PM sent.")

Please check your inbox (sent 3rd november - see attachment).
You reply in this forum in 4th november saying i don't answer.

For future refence, kindly check before replying.

Thanks.

Moderator edit: Removed pictures that show edbertc has contacted waarmstrong via pm and e-mail prior to Nov 4th. Since the picture contain private information they have been removed.

Remarks: Prior to Nov 3rd Sir.. Thanks..

I got a PM that was sent yesterday, but no email has ever been received and I checked the spam folder as well as the in-box. I suppose he could have sent something that was improperly addressed, but that's not my problem. I answered the PM, advising Mr. Ed that I was, considering his performance on this board, not interested in investing with him.

I got a PM that was sent yesterday, but no email has ever been received and I checked the spam folder as well as the in-box. I suppose he could have sent something that was improperly addressed, but that's not my problem. I answered the PM, advising Mr. Ed that I was, considering his performance on this board, not interested in investing with him.

I have all the screenshots of my email folders, all your PM's. I can share it to all if you need one.

Don't have any intention to have you as my client also Sir.. We can choose which people we want.
Thanks and have a good day .

I have all the screenshots of my email folders, all your PM's. I can share it to all if you need one.

Don't have any intention to have you as my client also Sir.. We can choose which people we want.

ha ha ha nice guy !

If your intention was to shoot yourself in the other foot, my guess is you succeeded. Good luck choosing from a shrinking list of potential customers.

Ps: For those interested in considering WAL Investment or other investment vehicles and products offered by Wana Artha Life here is a link to their website: http://www.wanaarthalife.com/ (I would be surprised if there not many other agents and perhaps direct employees of the company who would happy to work with you.)

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819