Introducing Expat Indo's Facebook Page

...We have enough people on this forum who enjoy making snide and snarky remarks...does this new adventure to Facebook mean we are going to be inundated with more?

I hope so; then maybe those of us fond of one-liners will not stand out so much.

ps Does your wife read your stuff?

What advertisers ?

This is what I wrote so please keep the context...."but I'm naive about how this social media is operated. I assumed the cost was borne by advertisers."

If English isn't your primary language then let me explain...I said I didn't know, but assumed (presumed, supposed, simply accepted) there were advertisers.... therefore, I cannot answer your question.

I suggest you direct your question to someone who does know.

If English isn't your primary language then let me explain....

So insults are ok to give, but not to receive. Let me add hypocrite and obstinate to the list of adjectives that describe your behaviour, Davita. BTW, I'm not such a snowflake as to need to report said insult.

And actually, quite laughable, since as far as misunderstanding English, the question above is a rhetorical question directed to you.

Let me break it down for you.

Do you see any advertisements on this forum ?

No ?

Therefore, advertisers are NOT paying for the forum.

No need to wonder out loud that you know, or do not know. Just use a little common sense.

So insults are ok to give, but not to receive. Let me add hypocrite and obstinate to the list of adjectives that describe your behaviour, Davita. BTW, I'm not such a snowflake as to need to report said insult.

And actually, quite laughable, since as far as misunderstanding English, the question above is a rhetorical question directed to you.

Let me break it down for you.

Do you see any advertisements on this forum ?

No ?

Therefore, advertisers are NOT paying for the forum.

No need to wonder out loud that you know, or do not know. Just use a little common sense.

If you knew all that above information then what was the point of asking even a rhetorical question...you could have avoided any conflict by posting those details and given the rest of us the benefit of your knowledge.

With respect to insults...I thought that maybe you didn't understand English well and I hoped to simplify...so you could understand.
If English is your primary language I'm surprised you didn't comprehend I said I was naive and had made an assumption. I didn't state anything that could be comprehended any other way.
I suggest...if you found it offensive..... you should report for moderation.

ps Does your wife read your stuff?

hahaha...My wife spends so much time texting on facebook I doubt she bothers about anything i write and I know she never listens to anything I say...o_O

However, I am gratified that others do read and respond...including your kind self. It would be boring for me if my 'stuff', as you put it, was completely ignored.:nod:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiatestaging
Back