Indonesian things we like.

Vanhelsing

Cager
Indo.jpg

Disabled children? I'm confused.
I guess your comment highlights how individuals can perceive situations differently and are perhaps predisposed to only being able to discern or focus on negative aspects of a scene. I see a lovely shared moment between a man (perhaps a father or family member) playing music to his son/nephew who is obviously overjoyed with the experience.

To me this image symbolizes how even when there may be difficulty in life some of us have the capacity to enrich another person's life in the simplest of ways.

Well next time provide some context and clarification. Not all of us are as smart as you Sir

I see a crippled kid shouting at an old man to shut the hell up making a racket while he's trying to get a nap

Foolish of me to think people might like to identify an aspect of Indonesia they enjoy or like I suppose - most would rather nitpick and bicker.

This is without doubt the most tedious gloom-ridden uninspiring expat forum I've ever been a part of.

Not to put words in Van's mouth, but perhaps among the Indonesian things Van likes are the ability to experience joy in modest circumstances, the bonding between parents and children, and the ability to accept limitations.

And to copy / paste

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf
Back
Top Bottom