Ignore user feature

R Cameron

Charter Member
Cager
Did you know the forum has an "Ignore user" feature? I happened to be thinking that would be a nice feature to not see certain posts, and it turns out it already exists! Just click the user's name, a pop-up will appear with a little information, and one of the options is "Ignore". I did a little looking and noticed you can't ignore a Moderator though :tongue:

Did you know the forum has an "Ignore user" feature? I happened to be thinking that would be a nice feature to not see certain posts, and it turns out it already exists! Just click the user's name, a pop-up will appear with a little information, and one of the options is "Ignore". I did a little looking and noticed you can't ignore a Moderator though :tongue:

Are you trying to ignore one of us? Haha

I did a little looking and noticed you can't ignore a Moderator though :tongue:
I think it goes both way. We can't ignore a user, and anyway, it would be odd considering our function on the board.

The cynic in me just love to see the one I would like to ignore ridiculing themselves by uttering inanities after inanities. From time to time you have this kind of poster appearing on the board and entertaining us for a while. You shouldn't take them too seriously so that they don't spoil your enjoyment. I guess you know who I think of. ;)

Are you trying to ignore one of us? Haha

No, I just went to try it again so I could properly explain for this post, but was confused at first when the "Ignore" didn't show for the first name I clicked, and i realized it's because they were a moderator.

but as a Moderator you can probably see exactly who I am blocking :biggrin1:

The cynic in me just love to see the one I would like to ignore ridiculing themselves by uttering inanities after inanities. From time to time you have this kind of poster appearing on the board and entertaining us for a while. You shouldn't take them too seriously so that they don't spoil your enjoyment. I guess you know who I think of. ;)

Cynicism and sarcasm are types of humor not often understood or appreciated here in Indonesia. At least from my own experience. So I learned to be careful with them. Even the missus, after 20 years of marriage, tends to misunderstand my sarcasm. This forum is one of the few places here in Indonesia where I can still find (and express) a bit of dark humor once in a while. Please keep up the good work.

Cynicism and sarcasm are types of humor not often understood or appreciated here in Indonesia. At least from my own experience. So I learned to be careful with them. Even the missus, after 20 years of marriage, tends to misunderstand my sarcasm. This forum is one of the few places here in Indonesia where I can still find (and express) a bit of dark humor once in a while. Please keep up the good work.

Or maybe you are just not funny? Lol

Adding to this, some users provide too much entertainment value to ignore
Or maybe you are just not funny? Lol

Speaking of experience, we, males often think we are much funnier in the eyes of our spouses than we actually are. There should be a course on that.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819