IELTS Examiners Required

IALF

IELTS Examiners Required

We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS examiners in Surabaya, Malang, Batam, Pontianak & other locations.

IELTS tests are conducted up to three times monthly and examiners could expect regular testing with opportunities to test in other off-site test locations. See www.ialf.edu for details.

Attractive rates of pay offered.

You will need:
  • An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
  • A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
  • At least 3 years' full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
  • The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
For more information on the Minimum Professional Requirements and an application form, please contact:

IALF Surabaya
Jl. Ngagel 133 D-G
Surabaya 60246
(031) 502 6400
[email protected]

www.ialf.edu

IELTS Official Test Centre

I / A / L / F - E d u c a t i o n f o r D e v e l o p m e n t

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
"The group IELTS-FWD-GROUP only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

IALF

Not sure how to stop that message. I've contacted the site. Any ideas?

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
perhaps offer up an alternative email address. At a pinch make a gmail addy.

dafluff

Cager
@IALF, that message is not from our website. It is from your e-mail, probably to prevent spam. Check with your company's IT personnel.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SwingNinja
Top Bottom