https://visaonline.imigrasi.go.id/online/ IS IT DOWN?

Halo Bule

I have been trying to submit a kitas application online for the last few days between 8am and 4pm knowing that their cut off is 500 applicants. How is it full already at 8am? Is their system down? is there another site besides
https://visaonline.imigrasi.go.id/online/ ? please help, thanks.

I have been trying to submit a kitas application online for the last few days between 8am and 4pm knowing that their cut off is 500 applicants. How is it full already at 8am? Is their system down? is there another site besides

Im trying to avoid going to Jakarta , I heard that you can try submitting at 12am , has anyone done this?

That is the site; it is up, but the 8am - 4pm timeline is unrealistically optimistic. In my experience, you basically need to set aside a block of time from 8:10 - 9:00 AM. The site is ridiculously slow during those times as it is getting slammed by hundreds of people trying to get in before the quota runs out. Have all of your documents ready, wait 2-3 minutes after each click, and then hope you hit your final submission before the quota has run out. The first time I tried this, I hit submit at 9:50, and the VITAS quota had already run out. The next day, I was prepared and hit the final submission around 8:50. The quota was down to 183 / 500 by then, but I got it in, and it was approved around 6pm a couple days later.

Make sure you're looking at the correct time zone also, Jakarta and Bali are 1 hour different. If you're checking at 8:05AM in Bali, it's still 7:05AM in Jakarta and the count hasn't reset for the day.

That is the site; it is up, but the 8am - 4pm timeline is unrealistically optimistic. In my experience, you basically need to set aside a block of time from 8:10 - 9:00 AM. The site is ridiculously slow during those times as it is getting slammed by hundreds of people trying to get in before the quota runs out. Have all of your documents ready, wait 2-3 minutes after each click, and then hope you hit your final submission before the quota has run out. The first time I tried this, I hit submit at 9:50, and the VITAS quota had already run out. The next day, I was prepared and hit the final submission around 8:50. The quota was down to 183 / 500 by then, but I got it in, and it was approved around 6pm a couple days later.
muchos gracias

Another reason to use an agent, somehow they don't have this step - they have some sort of "account" I think where they just submit all their applications via a seperate way?
My agent once sent me a screen shot of all her applications pending for her clients, I am pretty sure she doesn't have a cut off

And yes 500 is ridiculous, even for the low number of expats here, if you divide them all by 365 and by 500 it would be impossible for every expat to renew their kitas?

Like I said, easier to use an agent

Any reason why you are not using one? Or your company is not using one?

I applied for VITAS this morning for an acquaintance and although the application was slow I did from the first try, started from 8:10
Maybe too many applicants for the Asian Games (sportsmen) and the system is slightly overloaded but usually is very stable.
I don`t think the agents have separate accounts, it is just who is faster on the keyboard.

500 application times 260 working days (not 365) is 130.000 new foreigners per year, and this is probably the exact amount of the ones coming to work (for a long and short period) and immigrants through family ITAS.
Last year Depnaker issued around 100.000 work permits, but a lot of them are short-term installation equipment 2-3 months workers.

Ok so now it's a bit different - this is for a wife sponsored kitas?
Otherwise how can you get a kitas without an IMTA etc? You said you are looking for a job?

Maybe I missed something?
Because usually the employer does the IMTA and kitas for you

And if you are looking for a job, they are the ones supposed to be sponsoring you, if your wife sponsors you I am not sure you can "work" somewhere else?

Can someone else chime in here?

To the OP make sure you got the right visa etc? Something seems wrong here, I think

what does your agent charge?

For what visa? You need to clarify what you are trying to do, something doesn't make sense here with what you say, applying for a kitas and now looking for a job?

The employer is the sponsor and organises the imta and kitas etc (and they would use the agent to do the leg work)

from other forums it says to do it yourself, id like to be able to be able to know the process step by step so i can help others eventually. i have a tight budget with no income at the moment. have enough to live here for quite a while but still figuring things out. iv'e married a indonesian here, got through that whole process now im just trying to figure out the visa process, if its just a matter of getting through their website then ill keep trying.

No offence but dozens of threads here about how to do every type of visa on your own, even very recently

I think you are after a spouse sponsored kitas which is different, plus then you can only work to provide for her, not work for an employee etc, that would be illegal

Best you explain here exactly what you are trying to acheive so we can give the correct info for you

It’s all good, yes it is a sponsored visa from wife. I’m not here for work but I can work as a advisor or along those lines. I have a online biz but yes your right ...I can’t work for the next 2 years , at least for a company here

i received this back today due to a couple of mistakes.

Tidak dapat kami setujui dengan alasan sebagai berikut:

harap melampirkan buku rekening yang sesuai dengan nama orang asing atau penjamin harap melampirkan halaman pasport orang asing(bukan penjamin)

Demikian agar maklum

im confused about the bank statement... my wife only sent a picture of the amount without her name attached. not sure if they are wanting my bank statement or hers?

You need to submit yours or sponsor's (your spouse) bank statement with a minimum balance of 1500 USD (or IDR equivalent). The name of the account holder must be visible. If it is a bank book scan the page with the name and the page with the latest balance.

Yes you must show all the relevant pages, name, signature, balance pages etc, much like a passport you have to show all the relevant pages
Goes without saying you cant just send a pic of a page with a balance and no name or number on it

^------ thats what i said, it needs a name number etc to prove its your account and usually the signature page on the cover

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiatestaging
Back