How to write a POA surat kuasa letter giving POA to lawyer

abetterannie

How to write a POA surat kuasa letter giving POA to lawyer to act in court case for me . Do i need to include fees i am paying them to act for me?
Lawyer asking me to sign letter giiving him POA but as yet we have no fee agreement.

Are you asking what the fee is or could be or how to write the letter?

Unless it's both signed and meterai and bahasa indonesian and English it's invalid anyway
So you can sign but that's only for him to act on your behalf

Fees should be a separate thing but maybe both should sign and stamp that agreement too

And if it's pro bono or cicilan etc or bonus for winning
Inc payments to corrupt persons bribes vip service etc lol

The fee is negotiable but my question is . should i sign a POA before fees are agreed or on same day or fee agreement first?

How to write a POA surat kuasa letter giving POA to lawyer to act in court case for me . Do i need to include fees i am paying them to act for me?
Lawyer asking me to sign letter giiving him POA but as yet we have no fee agreement.
There are a lot of POA examples already exist online if you search you just need to choose what suit you. These are just few examples. I tis in English but you could use online translator to translate it.
I wonder why do you need to draft your own POA. If you are hiring a lawyer. Is it not for them who need to draft it and you check it or amend and sign it if you agree. That is what you paid for, if you use their legal service.

the POA must be registered with the court and a copy must be placed on file, so the fees and the agreement you make with the lawyer must be separate

you can specify what the lawyer can do alone on your behalf, and what only together with you (negotiation and closing a deal e.g.)

some of the POAs out there include the unnecessary conditions that the POA cannot be unilaterally revoked, and waive the right to sue the other party for misconduct

it is generally recommended to have a clear written agreement outlining the obligations of both parties

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back