How to search for property/venue in Manado??

Simin

Dear all

Hi I'm new to this forum and hopeful that it would be helpful!

I am interested in setting up a beach club/bistro in Manado and am looking for a suitable venue to rent for this. Unfortunately, i do not have any contacts. Could anyone advise if you have any potential leads/contacts to share? I'm open to sharing areas with resorts etc as well. Would also be helpful if there are any real estate agents I can contact? Seems like some I searched online have difficulty communicating in English.

Any idea what's the cost of renting in manado?

Welcome to the forum Simin! I am not personally knowledgeable about Manado, but can think of at least two forum members in Manado (atlantis and stevenandpenny) and I am sure they will be along in the not-too-distant future to offer you any suggestions they have.

Meanwhile, have a look at this thread to get some general info on life in Manado.

Hi Simin... may i help you?
I've been living in Manado since 2001.
I drop my message to your inbox.

Dear all

Hi I'm new to this forum and hopeful that it would be helpful!

I am interested in setting up a beach club/bistro in Manado and am looking for a suitable venue to rent for this. Unfortunately, i do not have any contacts. Could anyone advise if you have any potential leads/contacts to share? I'm open to sharing areas with resorts etc as well. Would also be helpful if there are any real estate agents I can contact? Seems like some I searched online have difficulty communicating in English.

Any idea what's the cost of renting in manado?

Jeez... thanks for bumping this thread. I've never read it/noticed it.

@ Simin,
Have you find a place yet?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back