How to obtain Indonesian Citizenship

I like to say that making SKCK must be from MABES you need to have 4x6cm foto with yellow back ground and if apply online you need to bring the photocopy. The online system never info about this. It is easy if you do your local SKCK and a copy give to them if not they will ask for finger print document if you are not in DKI. Lesson learn.

Last edited:
With the help of the Humas of the Hukum dan Ham, I managed to get my my payment of Rp2.5 juta approve and the voucher able to be used at the site. All data completed and tomorrow will sent the hard copy to them. Hope it can be approve before my KITAP end. :giggle:

You are lucky as the fee has been increased from 2,5 juta to 15 juta starting May the 3rd.

You are lucky as the fee has been increased from 2,5 juta to 15 juta starting May the 3rd.
Actually the guys at Bandung is reluctant, they seem to be haggling but I just keep pointing about the print out of the PP. At the end they say to apply again with new law. Because I believe they can't return back my Rp2.5 juta. For one thing it is difficult for them to explain to finance the reason and I believe the payment and the PP is binding. The problem is if there is side effect due to this. Let see what happen in a months time.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they can't have old prices imposed retrospectively. And if everything automated as checking payments etc. is already based on the new rates....?

Well today I just got a call from someone from Tata Negara which handle the document. Now he was saying that I need to pay Rp15 juta. Talking of the dateline that I submit the document on 7-May and refering to new law of 3-May. He wanted me to come down to talk about this. But I explain to him that I paid on 1-May,payment done but the voucher web site status still show payment due. I did explain that I sent email to humas but status remain the same and no reply from humas nextday(2-May,Thursday morning). I told him that the voucher status change on Monday(6-May) but in the application website it indicate voucher is not found. I sent another email on this and next day(7-May) I able to proceed. After all this now(after 6 day submission of original document) they come with the argument of Rp15juta. So now I wait and ready with all the email and screen capture to prove my case. :confused:

Yep there we go. Now don't forget for them there isn't any negative consequence whatsoever in delay or cancellation. Or doing nothing*. Only if you file an official complaint.... and who knows how long that'll take (or even is processed).

*I know you mention the 10 day from the PP underneath but their interpretation will be that because of non-full payment the file is not complete and the process stopped because of the candidate.

Last edited:
Base on the PP they have 10 days to complete the process once the original document received. I do not want to rattle their chain but what can a person do if it force again a wall? The funny thing is in my dashboard I can see other people detail, can even download their SK. I did bring this up to Humas but no action taken.

Well now I see my name in the list of people applying WNI. The sad thing is they reject the application saying upload document have issue. Now I wait for humas to inform which document is at fault. Which I belive the Rp2.5 juta. But I was wrong after playing with the option on the dashboard I finally find the issue fall on the document for the embassy. So tomorrow I will go down and try to settle the issue. Hopefully never meet the 22-May demo.

Last edited:
Since 22-May until now 29-May the humas or the IT unable resolve "Error 500 Trying to get property of non Object" causing unable to update data to their server. So now I am stuck at this point. What a journey.

hmm

https://portal.ahu.go.id/id/detail/40-pengumuman-penting/2238-pengumuman-jenis-dan-tarif-penerimaan-negara-bukan-pajak-pnbp-terbaru-atas-layanan-jasa-hukum-direktorat-jenderal-administrasi-hukum-umum

"Terhadap kode voucher PNBP layanan jasa hukum Ditjen AHU yang mengalami perubahan tarif dan jenis PNBP sudah dibayar tetapi belum digunakan, maka kode voucher tidak berlaku dan pemohon dapat mengajukan permohonan pengembalian PNBP sesuai dengan syarat dan prosedur yang diatur dalam Peraturan Menteri Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia Nomor 7 Tahun 2018 Tentang Tata Cara Pembayaran Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Atas Pelayanan Jasa Hukum Pada Direktorat Jenderal Administrasi Hukum Umum. "

Suggests that if you have paid the old fee but not used it, you have to ask for a refund and pay the new fee..

Hi Sumyunggai,
Thanks for the info but I have pass that stage and all ok now. Now I am waiting for the document confirmation and hopefully if no issue will get the SK for the WNI.

Have resubmit prove of Rp15juta payment. Those who know a guy by initial APM live in Bali who recently submit his application to check back his jpg fle as it was upload wrongly . Pls upload accordingly it is better to be scan and not take by phone camera.

So you really have/had access to the (presumably confidential) list of WNI candidates?

Well the guy at Bali call up and his issue is settle. Not that I hack the system but it "was given" for what ever reason or it is because the IT make mistake while try to resolve my issue. I did inform AHU about it but they did not taken any remedy or reply my email. If I can help fellow want to be WNI why not. I surely will not use their personal data for bad reason.

Of course you won’t. You wanted to help a guy out. But I thought it was weird that they provide someone access to the info of other people.

Privacy and security don’t seem very important here. Reminds me of all the samples that the Kantor Imigrasi put on their websites of real KITAS/KITAP and also the Catatan Sipil of real SKTT’s and KTP’s of foreigners. ? I wouldn’t be happy with my picture, name and other info (Religion, Address, DOB/NIK! They can see your age etc.) being published online.

Last edited:
Well I believe their IT make a blunder with it .I how ever I notice if I login using HP it only show only my data. Even during when I update my data on the web there is a issue, something to do with the way they program the website. I do complaint to them but as before it fall to deaf ear. Just wonder if it happen to the recent election that will be big fiasco. Hope it will end with me not others. Once my application done that the end of it. If taking of our data it will always will be not secure due to the way the country policy in the government and private sector who will always ask we provide copy of our KTP for one reason or others. The persons can always use it not only from the web. Until the government have a "real" IT resource to audit every government website it will always be a chance of blunder of this kind.

I think that you can ask 2,5 juta back, there has to be a procedure for refund.

I think that you can ask 2,5 juta back, there has to be a procedure for refund.
Yes there is. But is not as direct as I would like it be. It need to involve notaris. Not sure was is the cost for that. I also aware it is not that easy to get back the money once go inside government coffer.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back