[HOW-TO] Embed pictures in your posts

An update on postimage.org:

It seems like they've been able to find a new host and are back in business. Their existence doesn't seem threatened in the near future, so they are ok to use for now.

Is there any possibility (maybe in the future) to post photo directly from a device to this website and not through link?

Is there any possibility (maybe in the future) to post photo directly from a device to this website and not through link?

This is already possible.

Just click upload a file, then navigate go where your picture is and go along. Once uploaded, you can chose to post as a thumbnail or full image.

I will soon update the tutorial on how to embed a picture.

This is already possible.

Just click upload a file, then navigate go where your picture is and go along. Once uploaded, you can chose to post as a thumbnail or full image.

I will soon update the tutorial on how to embed a picture.

Thank you !

If you take a standard picture from an iPhone or iPad or make a screen print, the size will be too large for the UPLOAD A FILE option, Felicity. (The process will hang on a certain % or give an error message.)

Size does matter.

I'm having trouble ... the set of choices under the uploaded photo do not appear for me. I uploaded my photo to postimage, but the screen below is empty.

NM .... I tried again with a new photo, and it is working okay now.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back