how to best fit as an expat

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonardoru

Hello!
I’m Leonardo, a student from Bocconi University in Milan and I really need you for my final thesis!
By filling out this survey you’ll help me in order to study the determinants of expatriate adjustment.
I want to thank you in advance because your contribution is really valuable to me.
(I would be happy if you could send this survey to other expats you know as well)

The survey is available at this link:
<link redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:

Methblinkz

Hi,

It only got like 3 pretty basic questions. Could you explain what's behind it a little more detailed?

HappyMan

Charter Member
Cager
Hi,

It only got like 3 pretty basic questions. Could you explain what's behind it a little more detailed?
There were loads of questions when I did it. Perhaps you didn't meet the prerequisites to be included in the survey?

Methblinkz

There were loads of questions when I did it. Perhaps you didn't meet the prerequisites to be included in the survey?
Oh ok, that probably explains it. It ended after the job question. I currently don't have a job.

HappyMan

Charter Member
Cager
Oh ok, that probably explains it. It ended after the job question. I currently don't have a job.
I probably should have excluded myself at some point, when I realized they weren't including self-employment in their definition of having a job. Yeah, I probably just thoughtlessly skewed their data a tiny bit. Crap.

dafluff

Cager
Moderation Note:

Thread locked, link to survey removed, and duplicate threads deleted, while the moderation team deliberates what further actions, if any, to take. Thank you.

We are happy to accommodate people who need the forum's help in terms of surveys for their academic needs. However, we require at the very least, that our forum rules are respected. Spamming the forums with multiple threads promoting this survey shows the user didn't even bother to check the rules of the forum that he is soliciting help from.

Last edited:

dafluff

Cager
Moderation Note 2:

We have decided to ban the account. While we usually consider giving leeway for longtime contributors, we didn't see the need to do so here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huby
Top Bottom