Hi All

marc

I have just completed my spouse visa online on behalf of my wife and have received a reply asking me for further information ''
Tidak dapat kami setujui dengan alasan sebagai berikut:
HARAP MEMILIH KATEGORI TAMBAHAN UNTUK MENIKAH DENGAN WNI DAN LAMPIRKAN PADA KOLOM YANG TELAH DISEDIAKAN
Demikian agar maklum
Terima Kasih
Can anyone help I used and followed the advice/guide online but they have replied with this single point which google translates to''
We cannot agree with the following reasons:

PLEASE CHOOSE ADDITIONAL CATEGORY FOR MARRIED WITH INDONESIANS AND ATTACH ON COLUMNS WHICH HAS BEEN PROVIDED

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Very unclear sentence that you got. I’m afraid that you forgot to select or fill in a certain field on the spouse info?
As we speak, @Lila should be in the embassy in Singapore and perhaps could give some specific advice later.
But if you really can’t get it to work, perhaps follow the tip of visiting the Immigration Office. If you’re abroad perhaps the KBRI?

marc

Thx yes I agree that it's vague and I didn't see any other WNI categories I have gone over it diligently ... I have read through many of the online experiences and I'm starting to understand its the system... which doesn't really surprise me having spent the past year managing projects here.... I'll read the notes on the application that I have just seen and upload to this post thread... I'm in N Sumatera so in the country but spent 4 days in local immigration following our wedding and the registration process I found completely archaic ...

macvert

Cager
Hi Marc,
My wife had the same problem when she was applying for my vitas while I was in Australia but that was with the old website & maybe that is why she cant log in anymore to give you a better answer but …. she says that she uploaded the marriage certificate into the wrong column (she cant remember which column it was) & the solution was to upload it to the “Spouse” column.
Hope this helps

marc

Thx for the info I’m looking online at the application and I’m nit getting anywhere fast maybe I’ll reach out to @Lila

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oxyfilters
Top Bottom