Hello!!

Puspawarna

Cager
How could anyone forget Missnaughty?

I'm not in Jakarta, and the rain has been far more devastating there, but it's been crazy-rainy here in Hawaii too. Lots of flash flood warnings, roads closed due to being washed out/tree falling/landslides, bus route cancelations, and other inconveniences.

We have a gamelan concert tonight and the audience sits outside (our studio is an old garage we renovated, just barely big enough for the instruments). We're putting up awnings so some people will have protection from the rain, but if more people come than can fit under the awnings, and it's raining yet again, it's not going to be nice :cry:

How about you, MissN? Is everything going well in Texas?

Missnaughty

Charter Member
How could anyone forget Missnaughty?

I'm not in Jakarta, and the rain has been far more devastating there, but it's been crazy-rainy here in Hawaii too. Lots of flash flood warnings, roads closed due to being washed out/tree falling/landslides, bus route cancelations, and other inconveniences.

We have a gamelan concert tonight and the audience sits outside (our studio is an old garage we renovated, just barely big enough for the instruments). We're putting up awnings so some people will have protection from the rain, but if more people come than can fit under the awnings, and it's raining yet again, it's not going to be nice :cry:

How about you, MissN? Is everything going well in Texas?
Puspa! I miss u! So you are not in Jakarta anymore? Texas is great, we have 75-76 degree on winter.. such a nice weather.. ?
So great that you are still playing gamelan and let people know about our beautiful music. I wish I knew anyone in Hawai so I can tell them to see u to learn gamelan..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BATAM KEITH
Top Bottom