Hello From Houston

Missnaughty

Charter Member
Thank you @Waarmie for your order! Now I am getting nervous for the review!!

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
I just ordered a batch; should be delivered from Texas to Iowa in a few days. It will be passed around at my wife's arisan group. They like it hot; likely will be a big hit. (Not sure when the next get together is planned. The feedback may not come until we get back to the States in August.)

Last edited:

Chiron

Cager
Since we live in Katy, Texas - no reason not to stop by the new Rice Bowl and try some.

Missnaughty

Charter Member
What is the shelf life? I’d imagine it would need to be 6 months unopened, for most stores to handle it.
We go with the chart for Homemade Salsa. 1 Month unopened, 2-3 weeks after opening refrigerated.

Missnaughty

Charter Member
Nice meeting you yesterday at the Independence Day festivities at the Houston Consulate. It's nice to finally try out the sambal - good stuff!
Thank you for coming and try the sambal. Super spicy ya.. ? I am sorry for very late reply..

Also want to update the news of my sambal. It is now in some stores in Houston, San Antonia and Odessa.. yes we can only sell in Texas at the moment. Working to get it nation wide ?

Puspawarna

Cager
Congrats on your progress! Be sure to let me know if it is ever possible to ship it to Hawaii!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haneiter
Top Bottom