Hello everyone ?

DanMc

Hi everybody,

My names Daniel and I’m from Scotland.

Just thought I would pop into the intro section and introduce myself before I go asking questions, didn’t want to be rude.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi DanMc (Daniel)
Welcome to the forum, ask away - I am sure the members will do what they can to help, if they can.
Also at the top of the page is the search function, use that too, I am sure it will bounce up lots of info for you.

Welcome. Good job with your other post of giving a nice lengthy explanation of your background.

Hi...I am Chandra. I am working in College. Hoping someone in this group could help me to be freelance lecturer native English who stay in Bandung. Thank you very much.

Hi Chandra - welcome to the forum. I think we need a little more information in order to help. First, are you Indonesian, or foreign? Second, are you looking for a native English speaker to provide tutoring to you? Or are you looking for native English speakers that you would tutor to help them learn Indonesian? Let us know and people can help more.

Hi Chandra - welcome to the forum. I think we need a little more information in order to help. First, are you Indonesian, or foreign? Second, are you looking for a native English speaker to provide tutoring to you? Or are you looking for native English speakers that you would tutor to help them learn Indonesian? Let us know and people can help more.
I am Indonesian and looking for native english speaker for tutor my student.

Hi,
I hope this finds everyone well and in the best of health. I am currently looking for a homeschool teacher or possibly more than 1 teacher, to help homeschool my Grade 7 son. Mandatory Cambridge curriculum experience. Please do let me know if there could be anyone interested.

Many Thanks!
August

Attachments

• 94F2DD53-5312-466F-8A22-E355BC5A25EF.jpeg
    94F2DD53-5312-466F-8A22-E355BC5A25EF.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 151
  • CE2B715D-D881-4F27-B0F1-6224286A4CEA.jpeg
    CE2B715D-D881-4F27-B0F1-6224286A4CEA.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 141

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back