Hello everyone 👋

DanMc

Hi everybody,

My names Daniel and I’m from Scotland.

Just thought I would pop into the intro section and introduce myself before I go asking questions, didn’t want to be rude.

Nice to meet you all.

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
Hi DanMc (Daniel)
Welcome to the forum, ask away - I am sure the members will do what they can to help, if they can.
Also at the top of the page is the search function, use that too, I am sure it will bounce up lots of info for you.

jukung11

Cager
Welcome. Good job with your other post of giving a nice lengthy explanation of your background.

chandra

Hi...I am Chandra. I am working in College. Hoping someone in this group could help me to be freelance lecturer native English who stay in Bandung. Thank you very much.

Puspawarna

Cager
Hi Chandra - welcome to the forum. I think we need a little more information in order to help. First, are you Indonesian, or foreign? Second, are you looking for a native English speaker to provide tutoring to you? Or are you looking for native English speakers that you would tutor to help them learn Indonesian? Let us know and people can help more.

chandra

Hi Chandra - welcome to the forum. I think we need a little more information in order to help. First, are you Indonesian, or foreign? Second, are you looking for a native English speaker to provide tutoring to you? Or are you looking for native English speakers that you would tutor to help them learn Indonesian? Let us know and people can help more.
I am Indonesian and looking for native english speaker for tutor my student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mekapo
Top Bottom